NAVTOURS is specializing in sailboat charters offered in various packages in some of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
We cover more specifically two destinations:
- We have a large fleet of sailboats in the Bahamas out of Nassau and Great Exuma (with easy access to moorings in Abacos / Marsh Harbour and Eleuthera). The Exumas chain of islands has to be one of the best cruising grounds in the Northern hemisphere!
- We also offers boats on beautiful Lake Champlain with a base in northern New York State in the city of Plattsburgh (also very close to Burlington / Vermont) during the summer season.
Whether you are a seasoned skipper or a newcomer, Navtours offers various packages to suit your needs, making sure that you can get the most out of your sailing vacation!
- Bareboat charter – sailboat rental without a skipper or as part of a flotilla with you as skipper but with a leading boat
- Crewed charter in the Bahamas - reservation “by private cabin” opting for an “all included” or with skipper only
- Going for a sailing instructions in the Bahamas degree under our sailing school accreditation
- Chartering a canal boat in Europe
- Taking part in our own sales and management boat program
Our favorites destinations
Sailing in paradise!
Imagine a postcard perfect picture… with crystal clear waters. White sand beaches for you only, ocean waves breaking into foamy surf. That is music like no other to soothe the soul. Dive over coral heads admiring fauna – multicolored fish abound – you are definitely in tune with nature, feeling renewed.
You’ll get to explore one of the world’s most fantastic marine parks in the world, the Exuma Land and Sea Park. It is one of the first to be established as such historically. And it is only accessible by boat!
All this is yours to discover on one of our boats. You’ll get from one beautiful anchorage to another, pushed by the wind, the sound of waves against the hull marking the passing of time to be fully appreciated, minute by minute, with no sense of it going by. The only expectation is that you’re heading for a new destination to discover.
The Exuma chain of small low lying islands scattered from North to South in the Central Bahamas is like no other. Pristine waters, small communities, great anchorages, fantastic scenery are just mere words that do not do them justice. You can start you discovery trip either from Nassau - New Providence Island, or Emerald Bay Marina on Great Exuma Island. On one hand, you leave from the North going East and South and on the other you leave from the South heading to the North. In either case, you have the choice of sailing on the Exuma Bank side or going to the Sound side, pending weather and your plans. To recap: possibilities abound!
Our new base in Nassau.
Where the fun begins
Navtours proudly announces the inauguration of our new base located at the Palm Cay luxury condos and marina property. It’s so much more than just a point of departure for your sailing adventure. The fun and indulgence starts as soon as you arrive; white sandy beaches, turquoise seas. Relax in the luxuriously appointed outdooring areas… Beauty, luxury, serenity…
Our new luxury base at Palm Cay is located a meer 35 minutes south-east from the Lyndon-Pindling Airport (NAS) and away from the noise, hustle and bustle of the congested Nassau city center. No more bridges and marine traffic when you leave or arrive back at the marina. You will no longer have to tackle the heavy currents or the Seadoos and tourist boats when trying reach or leave from your dock. Best of all, you will now be directly in line with the Exumas and a little more than 25 nautical miles away from the start of this beautiful chain of islands.
And you still wish to visit Nassau center and Paradise Island? The excitement is an easy 20 minutes’ cab-ride away.
Your choice of route at your own pace.
Do you want to rent a sailboat with our without a captain? Do you prefer our all-inclusive formula? Do you like sailing in a flotilla or do you want the services of an instructor so you can obtain a certification from the Canadian Yachting Association (CYA) or the American Sailing Association (ASA)? Navtours can offer it all to you.
Discover the splendour of the Bahamas at the helm of your own boat while sailing in a flotilla. This affords you the independence you want while providing you with the added safety of sailing with a flagship to guide you, provide you with valuable information regarding the area and support you as needed. Flotillas in the Bahamas are organized once or twice a year. Contact us for details on our next flotilla.
If you wish to explore more of the Exumas chain, you can sail from anyone of our bases:
- Round trip from Nassau to the Exumas, Eleuthera or any other point in the Bahamas.
- One-way trip from Nassau to Staniel Cay or Georgetown
- One-way trip from Staniel Cay or Georgetown to Nassau